Size: 1 oz (30 mL)
A no-needle, injectable-grade hyaluronic acid solution that binds water to the surface of the skin to improve moisture retention and improve the appearance of deep expression lines and wrinkles. The perfect compliment to in office procedures.
Pro Tip: pair with Interfuse Eye for total eye rejuvenation.
When to use IT
SKIN TYPES + CONCERNS
HOW TO USE
- Use morning and evening.
- Use as the first step in your skincare regimen.
- After cleansing, apply a thin layer to targeted areas such as lines around the eyes, forehead, upper lip and smile lines.
- Follow with sunscreen for additional skin protection.
- Injectable-Grade Hyaluronic Acid (HA): targeted delivery using InterFuse Technology to topically fill the appearance of deep expression lines.
- 4 Additional Varying Sizes of HA: bind water to the skin to help with moisture retention and topically improve the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
- 2 Neuro-Calming Peptides: help to soften the appearance of expression lines.
- Collagen Nourishing Complex of Amino Acids, Messenger Peptides and Vitamin C: work synergistically to support collagen.
FULL INGREDIENT LIST
Aqua/Water, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glycerin, PEG-16 Macadamia Glycerides, Dimethicone, Acetyl Glucosamine, Alcohol Denat., Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Sodium Citrate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycine, Hydroxyproline, Proline, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Hexapeptide-48 HCl, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Dipeptide Diaminobutyroyl Benzylamide Diacetate, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Pisum Sativum (Pea) Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Glucosamine HCl, Ophiopogon Japonicus Root Extract, Bambusa Vulgaris Leaf/Stem Extract, Hydrolyzed Lupine Protein, Oleic Acid, Sorbitan Isostearate, C18-36 Acid Glycol Ester, PEG-7 Trimethylolpropane Coconut Ether, Sorbitan Laurate, Hexylene Glycol, Polyisobutene, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Carbomer, Acrylates Copolymer, Citric Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol