When to use
SKIN TYPES + CONCERNS
HOW TO USE
- Use as part of your evening skincare regimen.
- Apply a thin layer to a clean, dry face.
- Can be applied all over the face, avoiding the eye area.
- AlphaRet: a unique combination of a retinoid and an AHA (lactic acid).
- Salicylic Acid: a beta hydroxy acid (BHA) that helps improve the appearance of skin clarity and pores.
- Lactic Acid: an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) with moisturizing and retexturizing properties.
- Niacinamide and Sodium Hyaluronate: help improve moisture.
- Zinc PCA: helps balance oil in blemish-prone skin.
- Botanical Complex: patented peptide blend that includes ingredients with calming and skin clarifying properties.
- Bisabolol, Ginger Root Extract, Algae/Botanical Blend: help reduce the appearance of redness.
- Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract: a form of green tea extract with antioxidant properties and is gentle to the skin.
- Decylene Glycol: moisturizing ingredient that helps reduce skin surface sebum and improve the appearance of skin clarity.
FULL INGREDIENT LIST
Water/Aqua, Lactic Acid, Sodium Lactate, Pentylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Olivate, Sorbitan Stearate, Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate, PPG-3 Isostearyl Methyl Ether, Glycerin, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Niacinamide, Zinc PCA, Steareth-2, Ethyl Lactyl Retinoate, Salicylic Acid, Oligopeptide-10, Sodium Hyaluronate, Decylene Glycol, Artemisia Vulgaris Extract, Bisabolol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Tasmannia Lanceolata Fruit/Leaf Extract, Boswellia Serrata Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Honey Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Lecithin, Sclerotium Gum, Disodium EDTA, Pullulan, Ethylhexylglycerin, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate.