When to use
SKIN TYPES + CONCERNS
ALL SKIN TYPES
HOW TO USE
- Use as part of your evening skincare regimen up to three times per week.
- After cleansing, gently apply to skin in small, circular motions to the face, neck, and décolleté.
- Can be applied all over the face, avoiding the lip and eye areas. Do not rinse after application.
- Wait a few minutes after application before applying other skincare.
- AlphaRet: a unique combination of a retinoid and an AHA (lactic acid).
- Lactic Acid: an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that promotes exfoliation while providing moisturization.
- Glycolic Acid: an AHA that promotes exfoliation.
- Salicylic Acid: a beta hydroxy acid (BHA) that helps reduce the appearance of pores.
Liquid error (sections/skinbetter-matafields line 85): Could not find asset snippets/plus-icon.liquid
FULL INGREDIENT LIST
Aqua/Water, Lactic Acid, Alcohol Denat., Glycolic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Ethyl Lactyl Retinoate, Salicylic Acid, Ricinoleth-40.