Our cutting-edge approach to collagen, featuring InterFuse Technology, in a skincare cream designed for the face and neck.
Why You'll Love It: Improves the appearance of skin sagging, lines and wrinkles.
All skinbetter science products are dermatologist tested, paraben free, fragrance free, dye free, and cruelty free.
Don't see your favorite SkinBetter products? Don't worry! These are Impeccablebeatz's cult faves that we carry in-clinic, but you can always shop all SkinBetter products through our link!
When to use IT
SKIN TYPES + CONCERNS
HOW TO USE
- Use as part of your morning and evening skincare regimen.
- Apply a thin layer to a clean, dry face, neck, and décolleté. Can be applied all over the face, avoiding the eye area.
- Protect with sunbetter sunscreen during the day for additional skincare benefits.
- Review recommended order of product application.
- Blend of Messenger Peptides: skin-firming properties that support a more lifted and contoured look while improving the appearance of lines.
- Neuro-Calming Peptides: relaxes the appearance of surface lines for a smoothing effect.
- Mediterranean Olive Extract: potent antioxidant protection and helps reduce the appearance of redness.
FULL INGREDIENT LIST
Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Isododecane, Dimethicone, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG-16 Macadamia Glycerides, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Dipeptide Diaminobutyroyl Benzylamide Diacetate, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Palmitoyl Dipeptide-5 Diaminobutyroyl Hydroxythreonine, Tetradecyl Aminobutyroylvalylaminobutyric Urea Trifluoroacetate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Extract, Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Cetyl Alcohol, Polyisobutene, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Glyceryl Stearate, Alcohol Denat., Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Sorbitan Oleate, Ceteth-20, Steareth-20, PEG-75 Stearate, Disodium EDTA, Magnesium Chloride, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).